Hi all,

my apologies if this is the wrong forum for this sort of thing but this was my best
guess.

I'm tasked with building a JDK 1.4.x compatible JBoss/Nukes combination and I'm
totally new at this game of ant based builds.

I've retrieved the nukes 2.0 src (as of 31-aug-2004) from the sourforge cvs repository
and the $sh build.sh step starts off okay but fails with an:

    org.apache.xml.serialize does not exist

and similar errors with this class library.  To the best of my understanding, it is
trying to resolve the location of methods in the xercesImpl.jar library (is that what
you Java jocks call a jar, btw?) but th src tre definitely has (at least) two copies
of this.

Reading the build scripts in the build and tools/bin directory suggsts to me that this
may not be a simple CLASSPATH config issue as the tools/bin/ant script appears to nuke
the environment copy of CLASSPATH anyway.

I'm trying this on a SuSE 9.0 system and we have the SunJava 1.4.2 JDK installed.

Any pointers (or even just a slap on the wrist or two) would be greatly appreciated.

Yours sincerely,
Lou Cavallo
Complexibotics
(Work e-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED])