Thanks for reply Thomas. G2 is nice and better written than G1, but most of all, G2 is
database driven.

For the time being, I am reading the gallery doc and code, trying to get a grasp of
it. I am not familiar with php but interestingly I find use of inheritance in php
.class files, which would make porting easier than from G1. Anyhow there is a long way
to go before actual coding.  Would you mind throwing us some recommendations you have
in mind for now? That way, in my opinion, would let us further understand how a module
interacts with the core engine or other facilities. A Calendar module is a great idea
too. But just wondering what features it would/should have becoz I haven't found any
related on the web.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3847257#3847257

Reply to the post :