Bugs item #1027433, was opened at 2004-09-13 21:01
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by lafr
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=1027433&group_id=22866

Category: JBossWeb
Group: CVS HEAD

Initial Comment:
We build up two ear's with similar structure and names.
I used jboss-app.xml to get scoped classloading.
Both ear's contain war-files with webservices of JSE-
style in it.
After deploying both ear's, I can access the webservice
via both URL's, but on the server always the servlet of
last deplyoed ear is called.

I stripped down a testcase for this problem.
The attached jar-file contains the sources.
In build.xml some path will probably need some
adjustment.
Running build.sh will create std.ear and cus.ear from
test-dir and etc.
In client-dir you'll find some axis-genarated files and
Client.java. Here both URL's are called, both as said
above, I get both times the same result.
First I got "cus".
After touching std.ear in deploy-dir on the server I
get "std".