I just wanted to let you all know that in 2 weeks we will be delivering version Nukes
1.0 with a customised module for a customer. It will be used to track packages(ie
paperwork) that they are working on. It will also contain the data that they collect
and use. I have spent a year developing using the jboss architecture and I am very
impressed. I hope to soon update my personal postnuke webpage with the latest version
of nukes and help out wherever I can.

Now back to work so I can get this project delivered.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3848087#3848087

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3848087