Bugs item #1027302, was opened at 2004-09-13 15:34
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by anorbert
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=1027302&group_id=22866

Category: JBossServer
Group: v3.2

Initial Comment:
I am running a web application that loads an XML file
that is validated against a schema.  This fails with the
dom4j.jar file that comes with the Jboss3.2.5. The error
message is:

org.DocumentException: Error on line XX of document.
Document is invalid: no grammer found.
org.dom4j.io.SaxReader.read(SaxReadre.java 329)

I thisnk this is owing to the fact that the
SaxReader.class file in dom4j.jar is an old class and it is
trying to validate aginst a DTD rather than the Schema.

I had to copy the dom4j-full.jar into jboss3.2.5/lib/ and
rename it to dom4j.jar to get my code to work.

Would it be possible to ship the jboss with the correct
dom4.jar file in jboss_home/lib.

operating system WINDOWS 2000
JAVA VERSION 1.4.2
thanks