Bugs item #1012184, was opened at 2004-08-19 16:35
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by loubyansky
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=1012184&group_id=22866

Category: JBossCMP
Group: v3.2

Initial Comment:
I have attached a set of CMPs that cause a foreign key
violation when deleted.

Entities:
  Group
  Address
  GroupId

Group has a uni-directional 1-1 relationship with
Address.  A foreign key is set up on the
Group.physicalAddressKey field.

Group has a bi-directional 1-many relationship with
GroupId.

I have batch-cascade-delete turned on for the group-
has-groupids relationship because the GroupId.groupKey
cannot be null.

I do not have batch-cascade-delete turned on for the
group-has-address relationship because
physicalAddressKey is an FK into Address, so Address
cannot be deleted before Group.

The relationships work separately, but when I have them
defined at the same time, I get a Foreign Key violation.
I've included the server.log file with the full error
message in my attachment.