It is done.

"thepriz" wrote : You know I created the download module and have not seen any bugs. I
may not have been keeping up on the forums.

  | Also can I get recognized on the nukes front page for doing the conversion. I also
want to say the downloads module was not a straight conversion. I took my time and
made many changes.

  | Second, one of the weeknesses I had with nukes is that I don't understand the
security issues. I tried my best to use them but I am sure it could be better.

  | If there is anything I can help out with the downloads module please let me know,
just drop me an email.

  | Also, If I get some time I will take on the polls module and convert it better
(and of course add many features). Unless someone has already done so.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3848143#3848143

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3848143