Sorry, sometimes cut and paste is quite difficult.

So here is my ws4ee-deployment.xml:

<deployment
    xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/";
    xmlns:java="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/providers/java";
    xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";
    xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2000/10/XMLSchema-instance";
    xmlns:lvsns="http://lvsws.emediapark.de";>

With this deployment info the warning about missing class information for
ArrayOfLVSDoSupplier is found in the server log.

After some search on the internet i found an example to specify the
missing array class for LVSDoSupplier[]; I added this type mapping:

... and the warning didn't come up again.
So evrything is working now. Even my problem with different results on the clients
(NT,2000,XP - see my fist posting) is resolved. It turned out to be caused by mixing
different pocketSOAP Versions.

TIA Gerhard

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3848297#3848297