View results here -> http://cruisecontrol.jboss.com/cc/buildresults/jboss-3.2?log=log20040917021121Lbuild.51

BUILD COMPLETE -  build.51
Date of build: 09/17/2004 02:11:21
Time to build: 11 minutes 44 seconds
Last changed: 09/17/2004 02:03:31
Last log entry: Disable message counter by default - it can be turned on by people who actually need it - it is a memory leak (by default it never rolls over) - it is performance overheadClean up properties copying - SpyMessage.Header probably should be clone()d, but not sure it's fasterSpeed up serialization - No need to do Map.get() when we can iterate over the entries directly

 Unit Tests: (0)

 Modifications since last build:  (3)
1.12.2.11modifiedgenmanmessaging/src/main/org/jboss/mq/server/JMSQueue.javaDisable message counter by default - it can be turned on by people who actually need it - it is a memory leak (by default it never rolls over) - it is performance overheadClean up properties copying - SpyMessage.Header probably should be clone()d, but not sure it's fasterSpeed up serialization - No need to do Map.get() when we can iterate over the entries directly
1.17.2.19modifiedgenmanmessaging/src/main/org/jboss/mq/server/JMSTopic.javaDisable message counter by default - it can be turned on by people who actually need it - it is a memory leak (by default it never rolls over) - it is performance overheadClean up properties copying - SpyMessage.Header probably should be clone()d, but not sure it's fasterSpeed up serialization - No need to do Map.get() when we can iterate over the entries directly
1.19.2.6modifiedgenmanmessaging/src/main/org/jboss/mq/SpyMessage.javaDisable message counter by default - it can be turned on by people who actually need it - it is a memory leak (by default it never rolls over) - it is performance overheadClean up properties copying - SpyMessage.Header probably should be clone()d, but not sure it's fasterSpeed up serialization - No need to do Map.get() when we can iterate over the entries directly