I am also sorry for posting this on a wrong forum. But the problem is still there....
I think we should move the discussion on the user forum. Vik, thanks for your
response. Let us hope that we can find something on the MySQL docs (Alexey in case you
know more please tell us ... on the user forum of course)

Thanks again and please accept my apologies for using a wrong forum,
Claudiu

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3848550#3848550

Reply to the post :