Hi

I'm trying to run jboss-aop with jboss-3.2.5 so I have downloaded a clean installation
of jboss-3.2.5 and used the instructions found on
:http://www.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=RunningWithJBossApplicationServer

(
Please note that one thing was different than the wiki said :

original : From the jboss-aspects32 distribution you need to copy these libraries to
the same directory jboss-aspects.jar

but i found this jar : jboss-aspect-library.jar in this distribution :
jboss-aspect-library-1.0RC1.zip
)

After starting jboss up I receive this error :

18:07:08,185 ERROR [URLDeploymentScanner] Incomplete Deployment listing:
MBeans waiting for other MBeans:
ObjectName: jboss.aop:service=AspectManager
 state: CREATED
 I Depend On:
 Depends On Me:
ObjectName: jboss.aop:service=AspectDeployer
 state: CREATED
 I Depend On:
 Depends On Me:

MBEANS THAT ARE THE ROOT CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM:
ObjectName: jboss.aop:service=AspectManager
 state: CREATED
 I Depend On:
 Depends On Me:
ObjectName: jboss.aop:service=AspectDeployer
 state: CREATED
 I Depend On:
 Depends On Me:

Anybody knows what to do ?