I've a question regarding the axis version in JBOSS 4.0.
The AXIS source in jboss is under jaxrpc/src/main, based on what I've seen.

Howerver, some of the classes don't match with any of the axis releases. As an example,
org/apache/axis/attachments/AttachmentPartImpl. The corresponding class in the source directly downloaded
from axis is, AttachmentPart, in the same package. I checked in three differept places (axis 1.1, axis 1.2 beta and
the latest cvs tree) and they all have AttachmentPart, but the corresponding one in the jboss source tree is AttachmentPartImpl. It's not just a renaming, I see code changes as well.

So my question is, where did this version of classes axis come from ? Are these the changes made by JBOSS on top of axis ?
(Note that I'm not talking about jboss-net sources, but the contents of axis-ws4ee.jar, which are from jaxrpc/src/main directory)

Thanks,
Sastry