Bugs item #987389, was opened at 2004-07-08 15:58
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by ejort
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=987389&group_id=22866

Category: JBossServer
Group: v3.2

Initial Comment:
The background thread that passivates an aged bean is
deadlocking with the EntityLockInterceptor also trying to
passivate the same bean.  See the attached thread
dump.

11:24:15,822 INFO  [ServerInfo] Java version:
1.4.2_02,Sun Microsystems Inc.
11:24:15,823 INFO  [ServerInfo] Java VM: Java HotSpot
(TM) Server VM 1.4.2_02-b03,Sun Microsystems Inc.
11:24:15,823 INFO  [ServerInfo] OS-System: Linux
2.4.20-24.7smp,i386