Hi!

"nthx" wrote :
  | PS. In AspectJ they did it wrong. They have "precedence" keyword which must occur
in one of your concerns. But if you develop few independent AOP libraries and don't
want to couple them?

  | E.g. "precedence: AOPConcern1, TotallyDifferentConcern2;"

I can't agree that they did it wrong. You can write an aspect which contains only
precedence rules.  This aspect you can use as a configuration file of your application:

  | public aspect ForumConfiguration {
  |    declare precedence: Security, Logging, *;
  | }

It doesn't couple different concerns.

Andrzej Krzywda

View the original post :