"tdiesler" wrote : So the issue is, that when you have user defined types inside other
user defined types that are not directly referenced from a WSDL operation they do not
get included in the axis wsdd, right?

Yes, the issue is with nested types not directly referenced by wsdl operations.

"tdiesler" wrote : You are saying if the (generated) jaxrpc-mapping.xml contains those
sub types we can also provide type mappings for them in the wsdd.

  | AFAIK, the wscompile that comes with the JWSDP-1.4 does not generate
  |
  | jaxrpc-mapping.xml. Do you use the one from S1AS?

wscompile from JWSDP-1.4 does generate jaxrpc-mapping.xml with all user defined
datatypes I want.  My patch adds all type mappings (including those for
not-directly-referenced sub types) from jaxrpc-mapping.xml to the wsdd.

Btw, I am planning on putting together "JBossWS with XDocLet and wscompile" wiki page,
but it very much depends on how much spare time I will have. Let me know if you have
particular name preferences for this wiki page ;-)

"tdiesler" wrote : Yes your patch would be useful.

As I mentioned before, the patch is rather simple/naive, but I'll post it to SF
anyways, hopefully by the end of today (EST).

Regards,
Igor

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3849097#3849097