I followed the Wiki guide for setting up the email services but I'm still getting alot
of complaints from jboss.

Basically all I understand is.

1.  Compile the source with ant
2.  Take the ear and drop it in the  folder of the server/xxx/deploy/
Note: our project is not using the default server but our own server
3.  The Wiki mentions two queues that need to be added to the configuration file in
order for the server to work.   It doesn't mention the dependencies to this file or
any other configuration parameters that are required to initialize the email server.

Regardless, after following the directions on the Wiki, the system is still not
configured properly.  Does anyone know of any documentation or resources that would
provide step by step information in configuring this email server on a custom server.

Thanks,

Rob

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3849352#3849352