Hi all, i have searched out  this forum for my question for one day.but i still can
not get the answer.

i have a session bean and i have configure it in jboss.xml so it can be accessed via
iiop.I successfully deployed it in jboss and IOR has been printed out.
then i write a java application client to invoke the simple iiop-enabled session
bean.I just follow the samples together with the jboss src.When i run it,i get a class
cast exception when i try to narrow the object to the home interface.
i read an article on this
forum(http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=32320) said,i should
add a client.policy file ,and run this application with
-Djava.security.policy=./client.policy.Because when narrowed,this client will try to
download the _home_ stub from the server,so i must grant download and write permission
to it(i grant with allpermission).
But,i still get the class cast exception.
i have paste all the code here(index page)
http://rafb.net/paste/results/mWqWnJ82.html
any help is very very very appieciated,thx!

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3849254#3849254

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3849254