Thanks Thomas.  That worked for me.  Just ensuring that the WS4EE SAR isn't deployed
allowed me to deploy my WAR (I don't even need the jboss-web.xml when I do this - all
defaults seem to work out fine).

Can I assume that this WS4EE SAR is used only to deploy web services as per JSR-109
(aka the J2EE-way)?  In other words, can I assume that if I just want to deploy Axis
myself in my own WAR that I won't need the WS4EE SAR functionality for anything?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3851177#3851177

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3851177