Has anyone already written an Aspect for replacing Class.forName() with
Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader().loadClass()?

This would be useful for deploying 3rd party jars in JBoss where one doesn't have the
source nor do they want, or legally can't decompile the classes to make the change.

Seems to me that this could included as one of the default aspects included in the
JBoss distribution since it seems to be a common problem users run into.

I'm not sure of all the steps involved since I'm by no means an aspect expert.  The
thought just occurred to me and I thought I'd bounce it off you aspect experts to see
if it's feasible.

Dustin

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3849905#3849905