Bugs item #1049336, was opened at 2004-10-18 12:18
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=1049336&group_id=22866

Category: JBossServer
Group: v3.2

Initial Comment:
When I start JBoss 3.2.6 with java 5.0, I get the following
exception: If I use 3.2.5, it works.

ERROR [MainDeployer] could not create deployment: file:/opt/
jboss-3.2.6/server/default/conf/jboss-service.xml
org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: create operation
failed for package file:/opt/jboss-3.2.6/server/default/conf/jboss-
service.xml; - nested throwable: (org.jboss.deployment.
DeploymentException: Error parsing the XML file: ; - nested
throwable: (org.jboss.mx.util.
JBossNotCompliantMBeanException: Error parsing the XML file:
))