HI All,

I am planning to use JBoss Cache. I am using JBOSS 3.0.3 version

My problem is:

I have two machines and both running JBOSS 3.0.3

I have written a class (say Class A) which uses JBOSS Cache and using class A in both
the machines.

In Machine 1, If I put an object in JBOSS cache through Class A->putObjInCache method,
it stores in JBOSS Cache.

But my problem is when JBOSS cache store an object on machine 1 it is not updating the
cache on the other machine.

I am using Asynchronous updates on other machines and I am using Asynchronous XML
given in JBOSS Cache sample

My questions are:

1. Do I need to make any changes < attribute name="ClusterConfig" >

2. Please provide me a sample code either Java or in XML so that both the machines can
communicate each other.

3. Do I need to have mcast_addr="a.b.c.d" same on both the machines
Are their any rules to define mcast_addr IP address?

Please help me I am strucked and not able to use JBOSS Cache to update objects on
other machines.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3851743#3851743

Reply to the post :