"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" wrote : I'm not sure if I understand.

  | The Scanner points to ./deploy and this is where I plan to "move" the module once
it is ready (move's supposed to be atomic operation in the filesystem). I might even
use a subdir, like ./deploy/manager to separate the "managed" deployments.

  | Why should I add a new URL or suspend the Scanner? It'll already be looking there
for new deployments. I would have to do this if I was using a different directory
outside ./deploy e.g. ./deploy2, or if I wanted to add each module's URL individually
(e.g. ./deploy2/module1.sar).

  | Could I just move the module in deploy and wait for a JMX Notification from the
MainDeployer, they go and find out the status?

How would you collect the logging so you can display what went wrong
on the gui/client?
The scanner does its work on a background thread.
This also needs to be integrated/usable with the jsr88 code
that Thomas wrote.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3851912#3851912

Reply to the post :