"tdiesler" wrote : Do you have time to read the wiki ;-)

  | http://www.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JBoss.NET
  |
  | The binaries for JBoss.Net are distributed under
${jboss.home}/docs/examples/jboss.net

Thomas - first, thank you for your assistance.  Second, you added the note about the
location of the binaries TODAY, so there is no way I would have known this YESTERDAY.
Yesterday, the Wiki did not say where to get the 4.0 binary versions (except the
reference to using the Ant build scripts).  As I mentioned, I did not have the ability
at present to download and build the 4.0 source tree, so I did not have any way of
building these versions.

I appreciate your update to the Wiki with this new information about the location of
the binaries.  Thanks again.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3852795#3852795

Reply to the post :