Bugs item #1055239, was opened at 2004-10-27 14:22
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=1055239&group_id=22866

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I have installed org.jboss.ide.eclipse_1.4.0.bin.dist
packaged plugin for eclpise 3.0.1 and it works perfectly.

Just after, i tried to install the jbosside-aop-1.0.1
packaged plugin (through the find & install link
in "eclipse").

Eclipse says "selected location does not contain an
update site.  please select another location".

Is it normal that this is not working?  Do we have to
install it directly by copying it in the eclipse plugin
directory? do we have to install another AOP package
before (1.0.0)?

well, don't know if this one is really a bug though...

// config
Windows XP pro - english SP1
JAVA 1.4.2

Thank you in advance,