The console is a little weird...

It will only show bindings for LOADED classes.  If you execute the code, you should
see the bindings.

If you execute the code, and the aspect is is UNBOUND in the webconsole, then there is
a bug in the webconsole.

ANOTHER THING:

By default, class load time transformations are turned off, so your aspect may not be
instrumenting the code.  Either use the precompiler or read this doco:

http://docs.jboss.org/aop/aspect-framework/reference/en/html/running.html#jboss

I suggest using the precompiler because currently, load-time transformation is a HUGE
memory hog.

Let me know if any of these fix the problem

Regards

Bill

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3853873#3853873