I take that back....including the aop jar files does not solve the problem.

When incuding the jar files, the intercepted code is, for all purposes ignored.

It looks like when using your own scoped version of those jar files, either the
aop$classAdvisor$aop or the _instanceAdvisor returns that there are no aspects to be
run, and so it does not do the method invocation for the TX demarcation.

I am still playing with it, but it looks like you have to use the server's version of
the classAdvisors, but a redeploy disconnects it.

I am also going to try to see what happens when I don't precompile it, but instead use
the load time transformation.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3854088#3854088

Reply to the post :