We are planning to do a 4.0.1 release on Nov 19. The following dynamic list of
tasks need to be completed to complete the release. Any other tasks that be
posted here and I'll integrate them into this summary.

 Bugs #1040200, Authentication exception, principal=null initially on login.
, Assigned to: Scott, Status: COMPLETE

 Bugs item #1041273, Run-as Identity not propagated, Assigned to: Scott,

 Bugs item #1053277, *.jbossmx.compliance.monitor.BasicTestCase failures,
Assigned to: Dimitris, Status: COMPLETE

 Bugs item #1046721, DataSource metadata is incomplete/wrong, Assigned to
Alexey, Status: COMPLETE

 Bugs item #1044569, CMP beans always looks for the DefaultDS, Assigned to
Alexey, Status: COMPLETE

 Bugs item #1047373, PropertyNotFoundException on runtime HAR deployment,
Assigned to Steve Ebersole, Status: In progress

[ 1061958 ] Java5 MarshallDocLiteralTestCase Failures, Assigned to Thomas
Diesler, Status: COMPLETE

Get the testuite running completely under jdk5.0, Assigned to Scott Stark.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3850586#3850586

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3850586