Bugs item #1064328, was opened at 2004-11-10 21:39
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=1064328&group_id=22866

Category: Build System
Group: v3.2

Initial Comment:
Whe trying to build JBoss 3.2.6 using IBM's
JDK1.4.2-1.0 on a Linux box, I get the following
exception during the compile of JBoss JMX:
error: IO exception sun.io.MalformedInputException

I get this error exactly three times but no further
message nor a stack trace.

I assume that there are some dependencies to Sun's SDK
in the build system (Ant) because of the sun.io
exception which I should't see using IBM's JDK.

Howver, the precompiled version (with Sun's JDK, I
assume) seems to run flawlessly on IBM's JDK.

I would really like to build JBoss with IBM's JDK
because IBM's javac produces much more optimized code
and performs much faster on Linux with the 2.6 kernel.