Well, I am sure to have used the right jboss-aop-jdk50.deployer-directory. I
put it into jboss-4.0.0/server/default/deploy.
Where does the file jboss-common.jar have to be placed? It is not contained in
the .deploy directory, I simply copied it there. Is this wrong?

Anyway, I changed the HelloOliverBean-thing, which obviously was wrong.

But the problem seems to be more fundamental.
When starting up jboss, I get an error message as follows:

19:43:53,608 WARN  [ServiceController] Problem creating service jboss.aop:servic
e=AspectManager
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jboss/aop/InterceptorPointcut
        at org.jboss.aop.deployment.AspectManagerService.baseAop(AspectManagerSe
rvice.java:103)
        at org.jboss.aop.deployment.AspectManagerService.createService(AspectMan
agerService.java:94)
        at org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalCreate(ServiceMBean
Support.java:237)
        at org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalLifecycle(ServiceMB
eanSupport.java:219)

...and so on.

Later when trying to put the firstaspect.jar into the deploy directory the next
error message follows:

19:45:00,780 ERROR [URLDeploymentScanner] Incomplete Deployment listing:
Packages waiting for a deployer:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] { url=file:/C:/jboss-4.0.0/server/d
efault/deploy/firstaspect.jar }
  deployer: null
  status: null
  state: INIT_WAITING_DEPLOYER
  watch: file:/C:/jboss-4.0.0/server/default/deploy/firstaspect.jar
  altDD: null
  lastDeployed: 1100630700780
  lastModified: 1100630700780
  mbeans:

Incompletely deployed packages:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] { url=file:/C:/jboss-4.0.0/server/d
efault/deploy/firstaspect.jar }
  deployer: null
  status: null
  state: INIT_WAITING_DEPLOYER
  watch: file:/C:/jboss-4.0.0/server/default/deploy/firstaspect.jar
  altDD: null
  lastDeployed: 1100630700780
  lastModified: 1100630700780
  mbeans:

MBeans waiting for other MBeans:
ObjectName: jboss.aop:service=AspectManager
 state: FAILED
 I Depend On:
 Depends On Me: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jboss/aop/InterceptorPointcu

MBEANS THAT ARE THE ROOT CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM:
ObjectName: jboss.aop:service=AspectManager
 state: FAILED
 I Depend On:
 Depends On Me: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jboss/aop/InterceptorPointcu

Does this help you??? The fact, that this InterceptorPointcut-class is placed
in the package org.jboss.aop, made me think that it (and it's subclasses, I
read about them in an article) are missing in jboss-aop.jar. As well as the
class-file InvocationType, which is used in the tutorial, but not present in
the jboss-aop.jar.

I also read in the wiki-tutorial, that there might be a bug in jboss-aop.jar, a
class-file AspectXMLLoader had to be fixed. Well, I tried both versions of the
jboss-aop.jar (the original and the fixed one), but both did not work.

I am somehow confused...Regards from Germany and thanks a lot for your help...
OLLI

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3855412#3855412

Reply to the post :