Bugs item #1068616, was opened at 2004-11-18 09:38
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=1068616&group_id=22866

Category: JBossIIOP
Group: None

Initial Comment:
The summary says all. I guess it tries to get the XSD
or DTD from the web and not from the local cache. I
can't do this, my company firewall prevents acccess to
the web. On X-Men I had the option to define my local
cache dirs for those, but JBoss-IDE removed this
property page. Don't have to say, this affects editting
j2ee deployment descriptors.

Windows 2000 pro, J2sdk 1.4.2_04, jboss-ide 1.4.0,
eclipse 3.0.1