I figured I'd mention a big "thank you" since I started this thread a while
back.   I recently moved my development team to Eclipse 3.x from the 2.x
version because many of our useful plig-ins have been ported to the 3.x series
by now -- and -- most importantly -- we can now easily step debug our JSPs with
the JBossIDE.

I tried it out.  Seemed simple enough to setup/install/configure to run.  Just
had to remember to run the Ant script to move the tomcat5 service archive into
the JBoss instance (we're using JBAS 3.2.3) and then turn on JSP compilation
Support for the Eclipse project.

Once again, THANKS!

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3855757#3855757