Bugs item #1050226, was opened at 2004-10-19 18:24
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by tdiesler
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=1050226&group_id=22866

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
The DateSerializer does not include the time zone

>Comment By: Thomas Diesler (tdiesler)
Date: 2004-11-23 08:38

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=423364

fixed in jboss-4.0.1, jboss-3.2.7
Thanks, Jason T. Greene [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Comment By: Jason Greene (nihility)
Date: 2004-11-19 01:51

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=617156

I submitted a patch for this issue:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1069161&group_id=22866&atid=376687

Comment By: Jason Greene (nihility)
Date: 2004-11-17 04:19

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=617156

I didn't get to this till late this evening. I need to
finish adding a testsuite test, and then i will submit the
patch early tommorow.

-Jason

Comment By: Jason Greene (nihility)