"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" wrote : You *cannot* use async repl and expect that the
backup cache(s) have already been updated when you update the primary cache.
Use sync_repl. BTW: there is a unit test case (forgot which one) that tests
this. Check it out.

I agree with the above; I do not expect an update from one cache VM to be
immediately propogated to the VMs in the cache cluster (and I have been testing
with SYNC replication anyway though I prefer ASYNCH replication).

The problem I am seeing is after the replication occurs.  A key/value pair
exists in a node's map, then it does not, then it does.  All of this happens
inside the *same* VM.  Isn't the initial presence of the key/value pair, in the
node's map proof that replication has already occurred?  The VM in which this
behavior occurs does not place this value into the map, but after it is
replicated, it disappers only to reappear again later (as the log showed).  The
disappearance/reappearance of the key/value pair is my concern, not when it is
replicated.

Note, the key/value pair that goes missing (there are actually two that exhibit
this behavior), is not being modified or removed by any VM in the cache cluster
once it has been added.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3856724#3856724

Reply to the post :