Bugs item #1074257, was opened at 2004-11-27 17:08
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by ejort
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=1074257&group_id=22866

Category: JBossServer
Group: v3.2

Initial Comment:
I'm using a JBoss 3.2.3 on Linux and get deadlock from
time to time when restarting autodeployer (our full
testsuite does this at some point). Here's a piece of
thread dump:

Found one Java-level deadlock:
"RMI TCP Connection(13)-10.1.1.76":
  waiting to lock monitor 0x080bf034 (object
0x4bb1d2c8, a org.jboss.system.ServiceController),
  which is held by "main"
"main":
  waiting to lock monitor 0x080bea4c (object
0x4bb26d28, a java.util.ArrayList),
  which is held by "RMI TCP Connection(13)-10.1.1.76"

full thread dump is attached