I attached the file to the JBoss Profiler wiki page as compile.sh.

To use the script, I created a native/macosx directory and placed the script
there and ran it.  It builds libjbossInspector.jnilib.

To use it on Mac OS X, I places it in
  /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Libraries

Then start up JBoss after fixing up the run.sh scipt to use the profiler (per
the readme.txt file).

Also something to note I have been using JBoss 3.2.2 with Jetty as my servlet
container (not Tomcat) without any real problems.

Bob Breitling
RRD PreMedia Technologies

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3857353#3857353