Creating Your First Web Service in JAVA (making the EJB as web service)
In this section we will create a simple web service called GreetingService.
This Web service will receive the NAME of the person as an input and returns
Hello ?NAME?. Here we will discuss how to make a Session bean as a web service.
1 Create a remote interface GreetingService.java.
2 Create a home interface GreetingServiceHome.java.
3 Create a bean class GreetingServiceBean.java.
4 Create a web-service.xml.
5 Compile and deploy the bean in Jboss.
6 Create the wsr Web service archive file using ANT.
7 Create GreetingClient.java.
8 Run the Client.

For more details c jbossnet documentation.

-Prasanna

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3858843#3858843

Reply to the post :