I have successfully compiled the source, and deployed nukes.
First I tried building against JBoss-4.0.1RC2, but that failed because it does
not contain the jboss-hibernate.jar.
When I changed back to JBoss-4.0.0, the sources compiled well. I could also
create the setup.ddl and create the database.
After that, I ran build.bat deploy and nukes deployed fine onto JBoss-4.0.0.
But when I started JBoss, several exceptions occured, here is the first bit of
the output of the first exception:

11:47:56,155 INFO  [TransactionManagerLookupFactory] instantiating
TransactionManagerLookup:
net.sf.hibernate.transaction.JBossTransactionManagerLookup
  | 11:47:56,155 INFO  [TransactionManagerLookupFactory] instantiated
TransactionManagerLookup
  | 11:47:56,171 WARN  [JBossManagedConnectionPool] Throwable while attempting
to get a new connection: null
  | org.jboss.resource.JBossResourceException: Could not create connection; -
nested throwable: (org.jboss.resource.JBossResourceException: Failed to
register driver for: org.gjt.mm.mysql.Drive
  | ; - nested throwable: (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: No ClassLoaders
found for: org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver))
  |         at
org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.local.LocalManagedConnectionFactory.createManagedConnection(LocalManagedConnectionFactory.java:161)
  |         at
org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.InternalManagedConnectionPool.createConnectionEventListener(InternalManagedConnectionPool.java:508)
  |         at
org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.InternalManagedConnectionPool.getConnection(InternalManagedConnectionPool.java:207)
  |         at
org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.JBossManagedConnectionPool$BasePool.getConnection(JBossManagedConnectionPool.java:534)
  |         at
org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.BaseConnectionManager2.getManagedConnection(BaseConnectionManager2.java:396)
  |         at
org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.TxConnectionManager.getManagedConnection(TxConnectionManager.java:299)
  |         at
org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.BaseConnectionManager2.allocateConnection(BaseConnectionManager2.java:448)
  |         at
org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.BaseConnectionManager2$ConnectionManagerProxy.allocateConnection(BaseConnectionManager2.java:838)
  |         at
org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrapperDataSource.getConnection(WrapperDataSource.java:102)
  |         at
net.sf.hibernate.connection.DatasourceConnectionProvider.getConnection(DatasourceConnectionProvider.java:59)
  |         at
net.sf.hibernate.cfg.SettingsFactory.buildSettings(SettingsFactory.java:73)
  |         at
net.sf.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.buildSettings(Configuration.java:1132)
  |         at
net.sf.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.buildSessionFactory(Configuration.java:766)
  |         at
org.jboss.hibernate.jmx.Hibernate.buildSessionFactory(Hibernate.java:476)
  |         at
org.jboss.hibernate.jmx.Hibernate.startService(Hibernate.java:444)
  |         at
org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalStart(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:271)
  |         at
org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalLifecycle(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:221)
  |         at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2.invoke(Unknown Source)

So I stopped JBoss, removed all temporary files and removed the nukes-core.sar.
Then I started JBoss again, waited until it fully started and then deployed
nukes-core.sar again.
Now JBoss did not complain at all.
So I think that some services nukes depend on, haven't started when nukes is
getting deployed.
I hope this info is of some help to you.

Marcel

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3858334#3858334

Reply to the post :