Sorry to make consecutive posts, but hopefully someone will find this useful.
I managed to create windows by targeting the default portal in steps 6 above.

If I create a new portal called myportal with the admin portlet, I can then add
components, but how do I view it?  I thought the url
http://localhost:8080/myportal would do.

How do I add security to components (Can only be viewed when logged in), to
change the colours do I have to deploy my own sar file (similar to
nukes-cores.sar) with my own images and colours?

Many thanks

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3858501#3858501

Reply to the post :