Bugs item #1070613, was opened at 2004-11-21 13:02
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by starksm
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=1070613&group_id=22866

Category: JBossWS
Group: v4.0

Initial Comment:
When an EJB is running as an EJB2.1 webservices client
and is redeployed with some changes in files that are
referenced in the service-ref element of ejb-jar.xml,
the deploy of the jar will work fine, but as soon as
the service is used, the following Exception will rise:

After restarting the whole jboss server, the problem
goes away. It seems that this is only a problem with
zipped archives (I am not completely sure here).

What I can imagine is the following: something is still
holding a file reference into the old jar. When this is
undeployed, the file reference is still pointing to it
and not to the new deploy unit thus pointing into the
empty.

21:56:55,774 INFO  [STDOUT] Caused by:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot access wsdl from
[jar:file:/D:/jboss4/server/small/deploy/
adb.jar!/META-INF/wsdl/google.wsdl], JAR entry
META-INF/wsdl/google.wsdl not found in
D:\jboss4\server\small\deploy\adb.jar
21:56:55,774 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
org.jboss.webservice.WSDLDefinitionFactory$WSDLLocatorImpl.getBaseInputSource(WSDLDefinitionFacto
ry.java:103)
21:56:55,774 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
21:56:55,774 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
org.jboss.webservice.WSDLDefinitionFactory.parse(WSDLDefinitionFactory.java:71)
21:56:55,774 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
org.jboss.webservice.metadata.ServiceRefMetaData.getWsdlDefinition(ServiceRefMetaData.java:180)
21:56:55,774 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
org.jboss.webservice.client.ServiceObjectFactory.getObjectInstance(ServiceObjectFactory.java:145)

21:56:55,774 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getObjectInstance(NamingManager.java:301)
21:56:55,774 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:621)
21:56:55,774 INFO  [STDOUT]     ... 58 more

Comment By: Scott M Stark (starksm)