Sorry hit submit instead of preview.

I'm trying to use AOP with the JDK1.5 and I can get this to work standalone but
not within an eclipse runtime environment so I assume this is down to Eclipse's
management of the classpath.  Just not sure of the best solution to the
problem.  Is it possible to programatically load the javaagent or does this
have to be done at launch time?   Can I specify the boot class path?  I tried
changing the jboss-aop-jdk50.jar to add a Boot-Class-Path to the Manifest, but
this had no effect.

Thanks,

John.

View the original post :