OK that seems to work ok, cheers. The only other issue i'm having is with
redirecting to a JSP page - i'm using the same technique as the CMS portlet e.g.

PortletRequestDispatcher dispatcher =
this.getPortletContext().getRequestDispatcher(JSP_PATH + "/main.jsp");
dispatcher.include(request, response);

But the problem is I just get an empty portlet (if the window is NORMAL state)
or the single word message "null" within the portlet window if it's MAXIMIZED
state. I'm pretty sure I've got my JSP page in the right place (my JSP_PATH
variable is just set to "WEB-INF/jsp") in my WAR it's in WEB-INF/jsp also. Is
there any way to turn on better debugging output for this? e.g. the "null"
message does not come with an exception in the JBoss window and doesn't help me
work out what the problem is...?

Cheers,

Kev

View the original post :