I just commited a listDNSServers operation for the SMTPSend MBean to list the
configured DNS servers as string. Now I can verify that the servers are set.
If/when they are set, I am able to do a MX lookup and send mail to remotes. It
really seems to be some issue with one of the dns servers, but I am sure, I
configured the good one in the installer  (and yes, it is in jboss-service.xml).

So after all: sending mail to remotes works. Thanks Andy.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3861284#3861284

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3861284