I have added a new zip to the Wiki.  misc-fixes-20050108-2.zip.

This contains some of the stuff from the previous patch as individual patches.
I have excluded the heap protection stuff and the white spaces changes.  There
is a README file that gives some detail on the fixes.

This should also fix the serialization problem you encountered.  However I
can't seem the run the JMS Unit test (will post on this seperately).  I did
include a JUnit to check that the Mail can be serialized.

The Simple Heap protection patch is a bit larger and more intrusive so I will
do that one seperately.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3861289#3861289

Reply to the post :