anonymous wrote :
  | Am I making sense now?

No, this doesn't explain the need for two different apis.

Let me clarify

  | MetaData getMetaData()

is an abstraction and does not have to resolve to a chain of HashMaps.

At the container level all we are interested in asking the context for the
relevent
metadata. Whether this originally came from xml, annotations, programmatic
definition,
delegation to some central config repository is unimportant to us when writing
an
interceptor/aspect.

It is important to us when we are deploying this metadata.

Let me also clarify, that most of this metadata should be done through IOC where
there is no requirement to "dynamically" change it based on context or we don't
want to share aspect instances across contexts.

  | public class AuthorizationInterceptor
  | {
  |    @Inject
  |    public void setSecurityDomain(SecurityDomain domain) {};
  | }

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3861449#3861449

Reply to the post :