Did you deploy jboss-profiler-noAOP.sar or jboss-profiler.sar depending on what
version of JBoss you are working on. (You are running 3.2.6 you should use
noAOP)

I just tested the noAOP.sar into 3.2.6 and the JMX worked fine.

I've used jboss-profiler.sar also into 3.2.6 and I've gotten a deployment
error. (That's maybe something you should consider. Maybe you are using this
package with 3.2.X).

The Ctrl-Break doesn't support PAUSE (only STOP) what means you should restart
you app-server for capturing more events. The JMX supports PAUSE fine.

Clebert

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3862416#3862416

Reply to the post :