The Command Framework is more generic than "java rsh"... Its more of "execute
something on a remote host" where a "something" can be anything you want (via
Java code) - so when I say Command, think "Command Pattern", not "command-line
command", does that make sense? :).

However, yes you are right in that I wrote a couple of Commands that do
something like a remote java rsh in which it allows you to execute processes on
a remote host and stop JBoss instances on a remote host.

Of course, that said, we've come across this:

http://wrapper.tanukisoftware.org/doc/english/introduction.html

We may use that for our starting/stopping capabilities.  If anyone has any
prior knowledge or has used that product, let us know.

There is no document/wiki/forum on this yet.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3862746#3862746

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3862746