Hi Dimitris,

Just a heads up, in case you missed it...

"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" wrote :
  | Are the new MainDeployer/Deployer, etc. to be part of the new 'system' or
'kernel' module? I mean, what is the strategy there: to re-write them as
completely new components? Maintain compatibility with the interfaces of the
old ones???
  | - I guess the vdf stuff should move to kernel, as well.
  | At this point there are dependencies everywhere, so any pointers to 'leaf'
components that could be developed by 'translating' existing functionality, are
appreciated.

"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" wrote :
  | They should go in system2 (system if you checkout jboss-pojo).
  | I want to differentiate the native microcontainer and deployers that
  | are built on top it.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3862990#3862990

Reply to the post :