In order for jboss-admin-console to use the new build system,  I'll need to
merge it from head.   I was hoping we could get things sorted out well in head
before we had to start back-porting.

However, so long as jboss-admin-console has a shallow dependency tree, I don't
think this would be that big of a deal.  My understading from charles is that
he needs jmx apis, so it would need to include j2ee(?).  So it would include
adding the following to jboss-4.0.

  | jboss-as/jbossbuild.xml
  | j2ee/jbossbuild.xml
  | common/jbossbuild.xml
  | tools/etc/jbossbuild/tasks.xml
  | tools/lib/jbossbuild.jar

Alternatively, Charles could use a simple non-integrated build (with local
/lib?) and integrate with the new build system later.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3863001#3863001

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3863001