There is no need for agressivity. Thanks.

I smoke the same thing as EADS (European defence),  Yahoo, NASA, Dell, Mac
Afee, Symantex, Veritas... who use MySQL on production.

We used to have Nukes running on HSQL for demo, so you just had to unzip and it
was ready to work, good for testing.

I didn't say thay JBoss Portal was running only on MySQL, but as a matter of
fact, this is the most popular database used even on production.

PostrgeSQL work for sure and Oracle should. You can get information on this
forum on how to do it.

If the JDBC driver of HSQL is not complete, i would encourage you to
participate to the development of it.
It would be good to have but not a must-have. Again there are other priorities.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3863234#3863234

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3863234