"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" wrote : Can you open up a JIRA (jira.jboss.com) issue  and
supply a unit test case for this? Module is jboss cache and you can assign it
to me.

  | I have tried to reproduce it using replicated/SyncTxUnitTestCase by
assigning the islolation level to NONE. But only the case where
testConcurrentPut fails. And this should be expected since there is NO locking
what so ever so you'd expect concurrency won't work.

  | -Ben

Ok I'll try to reproduce it myself and post testcase for it.

Another (minor) problem with new version is "Instance" mbean attribute which
prints its value in jmx-console - value in fact is current cache content
(TreeCache.toString()) which in my case leaves me no chance to see mbean view
page in reasonable time.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3863422#3863422

Reply to the post :